Saturday, September 2, 2017

"Extreme Embroidery" Class, August 2017

I recently taught a class on my “Extreme Embroidery” to the Pickin Up the Pieces Quilt Guild. They meet in Cordova, TN, near where my sister lives. We had such a good time. I took some pictures during the class as did one of the class participants. 
Don't you just love a tin filled with embroidery threads? I just HAD to take a picture of that! Take a look at the fabulous “extreme embroidery” pins these girls started.
We sure had a lot of fun.  This is what I saw on my way home. It was too cute not to share it!

4 comments:

Robbie said...

How lucky these ladies were to take a class from you!!!! Their tags look great!!!! And it appears you were a great teacher from the results!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Are these lessons for people that don't know how to embroidery or are they people that already embroider on some level? I have always liked the idea of embroidery. I did some crewel embroidery on my own when I was a youngster but haven't touched a needle since then. I have a plastic box of embroidery thread I will use some day. I can't resist the colors. ha...

Robin said...

So fun!

Anonymous said...

That's so much fun! Wish I'd been there. I love that tin of threads. They did a terrific job. Love that dog - so cute!