Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Look What I Won!

I went to my mailbox this morning, and look what I found...

Laura Wasilowski picked me as the winner of a drawing on her blog. (Thanks Laura!!! Check out her site by clicking on her name.) I'm SO excited! I'm in love with the second fabric you can see in the stack. I love all the different layers of color on that fabric. Now, just what will I do with these beautiful fabrics...hmmm...

While I'm contemplating the beautiful little quilts I could make from this fabric, I'm still working on my extreme embroidery piece. I'm making MORE French knots on the face of the character. I'm going to have to make a thread run later today, though, because I'm out of orange thread. (Those of you who follow my blog know that I'm an orange lover, so you won't be surprised I ran out of that thread first!) I'll post a picture of my progress soon. Stay tuned.

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beth, I love your spring quilt! Congrats on winning the fabric. Woot woot!!!

Laura Wasilowski said...

Hurray! So glad you like the fabric.
Laura

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I know you will do something fabulous with this colorful mix.

Patricia said...

I don't know you well enough to know about the orange, but I do have a friend who thinks red is a neutral--perhaps orange is your neutral.