Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Extreme Embroidery

I haven't posted much lately, because I have been working on one of those projects that takes "forever!" I tell people I'm working on an "extreme embroidery" piece. If you have ever read my blog, you know that I LOVE handwork. The piece I'm working on will be totally covered with HAND embroidery when it is finished. I thought I'd share just a small piece of that project with you so you'd know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth.

I'm showing you a closeup of the French Knot section in this picture (although there are other types of embroidery visible). I think you can click on the picture and zoom in a bit if you'd like. I'll point out some of the other types of embroidery at a later date. (Hopefully, I'll have a little more done by then; I'm working on it every day.)

I just purchased an embroidery app by Judith Baker Montano. (I had previously downloaded the free version.) I'll let you know what I think about this app too.

 

1 comment:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Love seeing all this color,and all of those tiny knots, very intriguing.