Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Apron Update

Awhile back, I made aprons for my three new little granddaughters--ages 7, 4, and 2. Well, we had Thanksgiving AND Christmas with them last weekend. Along with the aprons, I got them each Play Dough, a rolling pin, and other "dough" cutting tools. I have to say...this gift was a BIG hit!

Check out the girls in their aprons.

This is Bianca and Lula.

This is Holland.

If you'd like to see the original post about the aprons (maybe you'd like to make one), here is the link. APRONS. It is #2 under "Other Projects."

 

2 comments:

Laura said...

How sweet, I'm putting these on my list for next Christmas when my granddaughter will be 2 years old. Do your new granddaughters live near you?

Quilter Beth said...

They live too far away--approximately 10 hours. I hope your granddaughters love them as much as mine did.