Friday, February 26, 2010

Pic of My Little Lori Smith Quilt from Retreat

....just so you don't think I didn't do any sewing at the retreat last weekend...I took a picture of the little Lori Smith quilt top I made.
It is the Kansas Troubles design. (I think.) It is one of the quilts in her series of Fat Quarter Quilts. I'm hoping to get it quilted soon. I also sewed the first step in our guild mystery quilt; I didn't figure there was any need to take a picture of a bunch of half-square triangles.

I also finished my two pieces for my Beth/Lyric exercise that will be posted this Sunday. The topic for Sunday's pieces is Active vs. Stationary. One piece shows movement, and the other piece shows stationary objects (or at least I hope they each portray what they are supposed to). Check back on Sunday to see what you think.

No comments: