Friday, December 11, 2009

Busy

December is one of those months when you plan to get SO much done...ah, what a beautiful dream. I've either been dealing with family business or gone, so I haven't gotten much done at all (quilting or otherwise). Yesterday, I needed a mental diversion so I worked on my The Quilt Show 2009 Block of the Month quilt. I felt like I was in Flying Geese "hell." I made well over 100 of them.

I was told today that my mother will have to go to a nursing home that deals with Alzheimer's patients very soon. I will be busy making a twin-size quilt to go in her room there. The colors are lavender and green (which I don't have much of in my stash), so I guess I'll just have to go fabric shopping. I have to get this done real fast. Anyone have a suggestion on a pattern (other than slapping squares together). I'd like it to be fast but pretty. Please email me any suggestions at
bschnellenberger@gmail.com.

No comments: