Sunday, September 6, 2009

Where Did I Get Those Patterns? and a Thank You Too

I've had some questions about where I got the patterns I used to make the quilts for my great-nieces and nephew...well, I looked back through past blogs and found that all the pattern numbers are listed in the Tuesday, December 9, 2008 blog entry. Check it out at http://quilterbeth.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-finished-dog-rag-quilt-for-my-great.html


That one Simplicity pattern makes the dog and the cat; all you change are the nose and the ears. They have even more besides the dog and cat, but I don't remember the pattern numbers. They have a bear, butterfly, and ladybug that I remember. I made my youngest niece a simple rag quilt made with squares from the left-over fabric. I put some chenille flowers and letters of the alphabet on hers. They all really enjoy them, and they were lots of fun to make.

I'd like to thank everyone who comments on my blog. It is nice to know that people actually read it--so leave me a little note! Be sure to leave your name with your comment and an email address if you'd like me to respond directly to you. I'd like to thank Ann and Mary for their questions and comments.

No comments: