Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Marie Bostwick Book!!!!

I'm really excited about today's publication of Marie Bostwick's new book (her fifth), A Thread of Truth. I have been waiting for it since reading (and reviewing) her book A Single Thread. If you haven't already checked out my review of that book, check it out here...http://quilterbeth.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-review-this-time-it-is-book.html. The information on Marie's website says A Thread of Truth "picks up where A Single Thread left off, telling you more about Evelyn, Abigail, Margot, Liza, and the rest of the residents of New Bern, including Ivy Peterman, whose story was just beginning to unfold as the last Cobbled Court novel drew to a close." I really fell in love with the characters in A Single Thread. I'm glad to have a chance to "get to know" them better in her new book.

No comments: