Monday, January 26, 2009

Thanks/Upcoming Blogs

Thanks to all who viewed my blog the last couple of days. I really appreciate your comments and suggestions. Please keep checking back.

I'll be incorporating some new things in the blog in the future. Along with updates on my quilting progress (or lack thereof) I'll be posting some product/book reviews and tips/tricks. I'd appreciate comments and suggestion of things you would like to see (or not see) in future blog entries. My first product review will be for the SewEzi Sewing Table. I'll be doing that this week. Also this week I'll be taking pictures and explaining how I transfer the quilting design to my quilt for machine quilting.


This weekend I got the word that my niece's due date has been moved up. That gives me less time than I thought to get the baby quilt finished. I kicked it into high gear and finished the embroidery for the top (some words from the Goodnight Moon book). Yesterday I got the back made, pin basted the quilt, and picked out the quilting design for the alternate plain blocks. While I was at it, I also made the backs and pin basted some of my UFO projects for our UFO Challenge--Lori Smith Blue and Yellow Basket Quilt, Amish Shadow Quilt, and the Christmas Friendship Star table runner. Now they are ready to quilt once I pick out those quilting designs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Beth!
Your blog is inspiring....my closet seems to be a great hiding place for my UFO's...since 1st visiting here, I've finished 1 and am working on a 2nd. I am looking forward to the additional info you plan to add/comment on.