Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting Done Little by Little

My UFO Number 7 projects (check back in my blog to see them) are ready for the hand sewing of the binding. I got them both quilted and have machine sewn on the binding. I also finished the quilting for UFO Number 1 and got the binding machine sewn onto that this morning. I finished the machine applique and pieced together all three of the projects for UFO Number 3. They are now ready to have batting and backing cut for them. I really feel like I'm making some progress.

The problem is, though, that there are so many projects that I'd like to do that aren't on the UFO challenge list--my grandson's "Monster Quilt," a baby quilt for my niece (due April 1), a pieced Christmas quilt kit (that I'd use for a table cloth) I got at the Schaumburg quilt show, The Quilt Show Block of the Month Quilt, a quilt called "Wave Runner" (I have a kit.) from Marlous Designs (that I got when I was at the Schaumburg quilt show), a table topper called Little Charmers IV from Anka's Treasures (kit from Schaumburg), a wool felt table runner called In the Meadow (kit from Schaumburg) from Backyard Friends, the Goat Gazette Row by Row Quilt from Country Threads (I have one more row to do.), and many more! Does anyone else feel like there just aren't enough years in one's life to complete everything? ...and I want to do some art quilt stuff...

No comments: